MEDIA RELATIONS AND BRAND DEVELOPMENT, SPECIALISING IN FIRST NATIONS AND CULTURALLY DIVERSE FEMALE ARTISTS & CREATIVES.
FULL-SERVICE LIST + PRICE GUIDE | *All prices are in Australian dollars
BRAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
ARTIST | CREATIVE BESPOKE BRAND ANALYSIS
Package (inclusive): $2500
You supply: Your works, website, social media links and bios (in whatever form available)
You receive: Comprehensive report (three-page minimum) to conceptualise and solidify your brand, including:
- Personal Brand Guide
- Professionally-written and/or updated deluxe bio
- Recommendations on your digital presence (website, socials, streaming links)
- Analysis of your audience ecosystem, e.g. who is your tribe?
- Recommendations on business basics
Includes one (1) in-person or online progress session, prior to submission of the final report.
- “Simone really pours her heart and soul into helping others; I feel she is like a mother who purely wants to see you grow. I couldn’t recommend working with her more to anyone looking for an understanding of how the industry works, wanting to gain more confidence in their creative path, joining a community of talented supportive creatives and expanding by gaining insight into the other side of the game. Thank you, Simone, for all your heart and effort, I can’t wait for anything further you do down the pipeline!” ~ Mariam Sawires, artist.
- “After working with her, what struck me as unique about Simone and her media and branding consulting is it’s targeted towards CaLD groups. It is a real selling point, as I feel it’s a ‘safe’ space to discuss your work and issues. Even if a white person joins in, the focus is still on CaLD experiences.” ~ Kevin Bathman, creative producer and cultural activist.
SIGNATURE COURSES: MEDIA & BRANDING
#GETINTHEGAME: SIX-WEEK PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE
Package (inclusive): Price upon request
- Session 1 Brand YOU: Construct a powerful, authentic image with a personal brand guide.
- Session 2 The Word’s Out: Gain insight into how media works, identify the outlets that make the most sense for you, learn how to craft a pitch email.
- Session 3 Media Training Part I: Learn prep, protocol and techniques for interviews.
- Session 4 Media Training Part II: Practice different interview scenarios.
- Session 5 Social Media Strategy: How to take the “icky” feeling out of self-promotion, different approaches to different platforms, content calendars and more.
- Session 6 Q&A: General insight into the creative industry, open-flow exchange of ideas, questions and feedback.
- “#GetInTheGame was an amazing, eye-opening, fun and helpful experience. Simone is a powerhouse of knowledge and experiences. Sharing her stories and insights to teach and guide a lovely crew of people over six weeks, I highly recommend this course.” ~ Ben Bel-Bachir a.k.a. Benny Chiefss, radio host and DJ.
- “Simone Amelia Jordan’s six-week #GetInTheGame course was truly one of the greatest highlights of my YEAR! Every session was jam-packed full of information that has already been so useful in my career. Simone offers a professional, compassionate, hands-on approach, tending to everyone’s individual needs whilst catering to an incredibly supportive network of like-minded creatives (that I felt so happy to be a part of). After the course, I feel more comfortable navigating myself in the industry whilst being more authentic to values and vision, as well as understanding different tools and strategies for crucial elements like article pitching, using social media, interview prep, knowing the boundaries in different settings, really understanding who you are as an artist and so much more.” ~ Mariam Sawires, artist.
MEDIA RELATIONS SERVICES
ARTIST | CREATIVE TALENT BIOS
Description: A succinct, engaging backgrounder on the subject (approx. 250-300 words).
Description: A deeper backgrounder on the subject, including interview quotes (approx. 500-600 words).
ARTIST | CREATIVE TALENT PRESS RELEASES
Description: Specific but brief information about your single or album launch, film release, performance or tour and other events (approx. 150-250 words).
Description: Detailed information about your single or album launch, film release, performance or tour and other events, including interview quotes (approx. 350-500 words).
*Please inquire about pricing for press release distribution to select local and international media.
ARTIST | CREATIVE MEDIA TRAINING PACKAGE
Package (inclusive): $1000
Key Areas ($200 p/h):
- Pre-Session (1 Hour): Client Research + Preparation
- Session 1 (1 Hour): Brand YOU: Brainstorming Your Personal Brand
- Session 2 (1 Hour): Understanding How Media Works, How To Prepare For An Interview
- Session 3 (1 Hour): Interview Storytelling, Ad-Libs, Bridging Technique
- Post-Session (1 Hour): Client Observations and Trainer Recommendations
ARTIST | CREATIVE CLIENT MONTHLY RETAINER
Package: Price upon request
- Brand Development
- Bios, Press Releases
- Media Servicing
- Music Distribution
- Playlist Pitching
- Photo/Video Shoots
- Liaise With Industry and Clients
- Event Curation
FREELANCE WRITING: BLOG POSTS, RESEARCH, GHOSTWRITING
Hourly Fee: $150
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS FOR HGCA DIRECTOR, SIMONE AMELIA JORDAN
Package: Price upon request
Higher Ground Consulting Agency acknowledges all First Nations Peoples across the continent and their continuing connection to land, sea and communities. We specifically recognise the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work, the Gadigal and Wangal people of the Eora Nation and pay our respect to Elders, past, present and emerging.
We recognise we are living and working on stolen land and that sovereignty was never ceded. This always was and always will be Aboriginal land.