WRITER & HOST.
- Winner, 2022 Neilma Sidney Travel Fund
- Winner, 2021 Richell Prize for Emerging Writers
- Director Of Special Projects, Media Diversity Australia
- First International Editor, The Source Magazine
- First Australian On-Air Host, Hip-Hop Nation (SiriusXM)
- Co-Creator, Reebok Classics ‘Classic Beat’ Campaign
- Over 14 Million YouTube Views
- Founder/Editor, Urban Hitz
(Australia’s Highest-Selling Hip-Hop/R&B Magazine)
MEDIA RELATIONS + BRAND DEVELOPMENT
Higher Ground Consulting Agency
Professional development for female artists and creatives, with a special focus on elevating First Nations + culturally diverse talent.
With two decades of international experience in entertainment media and creative marketing, director Simone Amelia Jordan is uniquely positioned to offer our clientele authentic, detailed insight for their career growth.
Higher Ground Consulting Agency’s packages are designed for emerging female talent looking for branding and coverage in media and entertainment, placing emphasis on personal development, communications (bios, press releases, social media strategy), media training and networking.
Our goal is to place clients as authorities in their industry and differentiate them from the competition, ultimately advance their career, increase their circle of influence, and have a greater impact.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
"Dream to be there, work to get there, aim to stay there."
Living in New York City for 10 years, I was privileged to gain special access to incredibly talented people. Here’s a snippet of my work in the Big Apple.